Hi, how can we help you?
We want to keep our customers 100% satisfied with our services and look forward to a long term relationship with you as a customer! Here you will find our general rules which applies when you as a consumer makes purchases on,
and uses the website thebohemianhorse.com or and other sites connected.
The terms make an agreement between you and Bohemian Horse AB, VAT no SE559181290301.
By making a purchase and using this website you accept these terms and conditions.
Delivery and shipping
We ship world wide. Therefore the shipping cost may vary depending on the weight of the package and which country we are delivering to.
The exact shipping cost will appear on the checkout, before the purchase goes through. As standard we have a shipping cost of € 5 within Sweden and € 10 for the rest of the world. The exact cost will appear at the checkout before your purchase has been finished.
Customs- and import VAT and any other possible expenses will be paid by the customer.
If nothing else is stated, you will pay with in Euro from the appearing currency for your country. We reserve ourselves from variations in currency change. All changes are payed by the customer.
You'll receive an email or text message when your package is ready to collect at the nearest pickup point, as long as your email and/or cell phone number has been provided in your order.
Please note it is of the highest importance that you put in the correct email address and phone number, otherwise you will not receive needed information about your order.
We offer Klarna, PayPal and Credit card payment and Swish within Sweden.
Invoices directly from The Bohemian Horse that is paid after the due date will be charged with a late fee and a reference fee + 9%, and a reminder fee.
As soon as you have made your purchase with us we will be handling your order and send out the package as soon as possible. Handling time is approximately 3-5 working days. The delivery time depends on where you live and may vary due to postal services in your country. We cannot be held responsible for this and other circumstances such as Covid19 restrictions or other reasons we cannot effect. During campaigns and/or product releases the delivery time may be long and we reserve us for products running out of stock.
Should you receive a delivery containing damaged or wrongly packaged items, we will cover all shipping charges and do everything we can to rectify our mistake. You will be provided with new products or a refund, depending on your wish.
If something is wrong with your delivery please contact us at email@example.com
- You may return an item and get a full refund within 14 days of delivery.
- Shipping charges for international orders on returns are at the customer’s expense. There are no regrets on custom made products.
- If you wish to return or change your product, include receipt, order confirmation, invoice or waybill to prove your purchase with us.
- The product/s needs to be in re-sellable status and therefore 100% clean, in original condition and with intact tags. The Bohemian Horse reserves the right to deny a complaint if the product shows faults or is not in re-sellable status according to us.
- We will take a return fee as table show below (5 within Sweden) which will be deducted from the refunded amount. The refund within Sweden also includes any potential freight cost that you paid when you purchased the product as long as you used standard freight.
|The Netherlands||10 EUR|
|Rest of EU||20 EUR|
- You as a customer are responsible for the item until it arrives at our warehouse so we recommend traceable shipping! We claim the right to hold the money until the return has arrived at our warehouse.
We do not send out return forms but don't worry, just send the product/s to (do not choose to send to a pickup point but home delivery please):
The Bohemian Horse
In order of reduced handling time, please send the parcel with the usual delivery service and not as a value package that needs to be picked up with ID.
Note that for international returns additional duties and/or taxes will not be refunded. For countries within the EU, VAT will be included in the refund.
My package returned before I had the time to pick it up:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it to you. For packages that have not been collected in time and which are therefore returned to us, a fee of €15 will be charged on the original bill.